I was nominated by Its PH for the freestyle challenge. I took on number 11….open challenge to anyone.
So here goes the RULES of this challenge:
1. Open an MS Word document
2. Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
3. You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4. Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
5. Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check in MS WORD (it is only meant for you to reflect on your own control of sensible thought flow and for you to reflect on your ability to write the right spelling and stick to grammar rules)
6. You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals. However if you do, it would be best.
7. At the end of your post write down ‘No. Of words =_____’ so that we would have an idea of how much you can write within the time frame.
Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new Topic for your nominees and copy paste these rules with your nominations (at least 5 bloggers).
I was given with the topic Train Journey
All aboard!! All aboard!! I could here the conductor screaming in the foreground. I was so afraid that I was going to miss the journey that I had planned so hard for. I never thought that i would make it this far. I mean this time last year, I was simply just riding bicycles and totally hot fashionable heals across the railroad tracks. Now, that is a picture. A picture of how far I have come. I never Thoth that i would be on this journey, riding this train. It is unbelievable. If you would have asked m then…well, i am prettty sure that this defiantly would not have been my best scraped scenario.
But, i continued to mask through the pedestrian traffic, trying to get to my extraction point. But, it was unbelievably hard. I coagulant even get through one person on a cell phone with out the next taking the selfie. What happened to good ole small all. I think that would have taken less time then trying to fight though all this traffic.
I could slowly in the distance begin to see the conductor. Loading baggages. Ad stamping tickets. I wonder where everyone is going. I wonder if the are on the same journey as me. I hope that i get to met some new people cause after all i am often times traveling alone these days. No one has time to stop and take in the adventures with me. They are s wrapped up in the day to day goings and coming that they forgot to rehash what life really was
Just one more moment. I could always see him as to touch him. Just got to step through the turnstile and get my ticket stamped and i would be on my way. But, that is when i saw her. She looked so lonely that i just couldnt help myslef. No journey was os important that i could not stop and ask what was her need. Herdesire. Why she looked so lost. So I solemnly and casually meant down, asking if she had a smoke. Obviously, an envisione of the truth, cause i didnt no longer smoke. But, I could manage just once to help her out. If that would open the door well, the that ou wild open the door.
Hey, im dominique she said behind the lost rasp of her voice. I could feel the pain coincide as she gently raised to shake my hand. I gave her a lift up and asker story. She began to go into detail, how she was picked up by a stranger on her journey but then when it got tough he just left her at the station nd she had been scrambling for so long to get a ticket but didnt know how. I said dont worry dear i just happened to go through the Haines of traffic which effectually slowed me down almost missing my timescale. But, now i understood there was a purpose. She didnt have much baggage but there was a longing in her eyes a fear almost. I said come with me. And, we got on the train.
Timer Set: 10 Minutes
Total Number of Words: 526
Comments: My first challenge so i may missed a lot but that is the purpose of freestyle i suppose
I would nominate the following bloggers for the challenge and the topic is mentioned below
3. Dustin Meyer
8. Free for all, open to any and all ages 🙃😍💋
Your challenge should you chose to accept Pain and Passion